A new ground floor annex suite where from the large lounge area you can take in the beautiful views down the valley. A separate double bedroom and fully fitted shower room.
A maximum of 2 dogs can stay in this room, they will not be allowed in the main house and must be kept on leads within the grounds. There is access to a public footpath right outside the annex suite for lots of lovely walks. A £150 deposit will be taken on booking and will be refunded to you if no damage has occurred. Please note that no other rooms are dog friendly
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Radio Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless internet access
- Flat screen TV with freeview & DVD player
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
Try our delicious Yorkshire breakfast serving locally sourced produce from local butchers for our bacon, sausages and local farms for our fresh eggs.
- Breakfast cooked in a traditional aga
- Continental breakfast
- Fresh fruit salad with natural yoghurt
- Pots of tea and freshly brewed coffee and juices from the dresser